Your one stop shop for custom signature or trackable coins at a very affordable price.
We are very proud of our approachable, personal service and think you will agree.
Spend WAY less than $250 for 200 coins and support a fellow cacher at the same time.
ATMAtags provides a full service. All you need to provide is some sort of concept or idea to get us started.
If you would like to speak with us, please fill out and submit the form below. We don't spam or sell your information.
We will get back to you ASAP to help you get started on your coin.
ATMAtags are small coins which measure about 1 inch across and are used for signature, trade or event coins. We have produced ATMAtags that are Groundspeak trackable and will do them for you too.
All artwork is done in house and we totally understand minting!
We also produce larger, round, irregular shaped and two sided coins.
Below are just a few of the coins that we have produced.
See the "Trackable Coins" page for some of our larger, trackable coins.
Special Cache Coins and Designs
We usually receive your order 15 days after you approve the final design... Now, that is FAST!
We are very active Geocachers and go by the name ATMA.
Maybe we have even cached your area.
Our name was created using the first letter of each of our grandkids names at the time we found our first cache.
A Small Sample Of Our Work
One of our coins was photographed floating in front of a window in the International Space Station. It shows some of the outside of the ISS and has the Earth in the background.
We were informed a while back that another one of our ATMAtags took a Space Shuttle flight to the International Space Station! How cool is that?
The coin made the flight and is now attached inside the ISS and circling the Earth at a whopping 17,500 MPH. It will stay there. We hope to obtain a photo of it mounted in place and if we do, will post it here to see. The ATMAtag on the ISS is the yellow one with the little orange space suited guy.
Update... On one mission in early 2011, the coin was found in the Space Station, attached to the wall in the airlock storage attic. We have at least located it and are still trying to get a photo of it.
Wow, Cool! I Found One Of These... Now What?
It is yours to keep. Isnt that nice? You might want to drop the owner a note and say thanks.
Of course you could pass it to someone else or leave it in another cache but more than likely you will want to keep it for your collection.
Be sure to visit our
Be sure to visit our
Texas Parks and Wildlife
Double Sided Key Chain
Coin is 1.5" Tall
What is the procedure? Here are the steps involved in making your coin.
1. You pay me for the design to be created. Designs are produced in house unless you have your own designer or design needing no changes. This can even be done via PayPal and no art charge applies if you already have your own artwork.
2. We work with you on the design until it is what you want. After your design is completed, it is yours whether we mint your coin or not.
3. Coins are then priced based on their actual cost. This is the most fair way of pricing your custom coins.
4. The final price of your coins is sent to you, along with your new design, for approval.
5. You send payment for the order.
6. In about 15 days from receiving your payment, your coin is finished, inspected, counted and boxed for shipping.
7. Your coins are sent to you via Prioirty Mail, insured for the value.
8. You receive your coins in a few days.